Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Sales Frenzy

This is where I'm shopping today:

1. Gap, Gapkids, BabyGap, Gapbody is giving an extra 25% off sale stuff. Enter GAPSALE25 to get it online. Also you can double dip by using a free shipping code. The one thing you have to watch out for is that in the B&M stores the prices are usually a little lower. But maybe not worth it considering the chaos of the sales racks and size availability.

2. JCrew. Additional 25% off sale stuff. Watch out, cause there's a sales final policy on sale stuff now at JCrew. Sneaky butts.

3. Dillards. OK, I usually doing go there...unless it's with my Mom. But...., they had smokin deals. Additional 30% off all sale merchanidse. I stocked up on my boys Volcom T-shirts, they were like $6 each. They had lots of other stuff too, some nice handbags (Michael Kors, Dooney & Burke, Coach, etc.) that were 50% off plus an additional 30%. Anyways, worth checkin out.

4. American Eagle. I never shop here, but recently got a pair of shorts I love. So worth checkin too. 70% off clearance and free shipping online (if you buy at least 2 clearance items)...lots more sizes online. But also beware that it's a little more expensive online than in the store, by just a few bucks here and there.

Happy shopping! Oh and do it before the weekend...cause lots of these deals end Friday. Or will be waaaay picked over by the weekend. We basically got all of my 5 year olds back to school gear at these little sales. So get your shop on with a purpose!

If you have any questions, post 'em!

No comments: